- 2011.3.6 Hadoop is available on Tsukuba and Chiba sites!We have a plan to install hadoop on every sites.
- 2010.4.13 New nodes hongo400-409 are now available!
- 2010.4.13 New site hosei is now open!
- 2010.1.16 New site huscs is now open!
- 2009.7.16 hongo site upgraded to Lenny!
- 2009.3.xx new nodes installed in hongo site
- 2009.3.xx new nodes installed in chiba site
- 2009.1.27 Call for participation in workflow_collaboration!
- 2008.11.27 New site tsukuba now open!
- 2008.10.24 New site kyutech now open!
- 2008.10.21 New site oooka-micro now open!
- 2008.10.10 New site tohoku now open!
- 2008.8.26 InTrigger will be supporting the 2008 Plugtest Challenge. All platform clusters will be exclusively dedicated to the challenge from October 20th to 24th. Users should track the user portal for further development.
- 2008.7.30 InTrigger will be dedicated to CLUSTER 2008 Data Analysis Challenge for Finding Supernovae from Aug 4 to 12. Users should track the user portal for further development.
- 2008.7.29 oooka-mini site now open!
- 2008.7.8 www.intrigger.jp open
InTrigger is a distributed platform for information technology research for Information Explosion Era. It is a cluster of clusters distributed across Japan. As of July 2008, it has ≥ 300 nodes and ≥ 900 CPU cores in 11 sites. It is going to exapand to ≥ 20 sites until the end of 2010. Being a platform for information technology research in the Information Explosion Era, it intends to host both system software researchers (parallel computing, distributed computing, networking, reliability and resillience, security, etc.), and various types of large scale information/data processing researchers (natural language processing, data mining, web mining, web analysis, etc.). The goal is to establish a platform where researchers in these broad fields can easily collaborate.